Web Analytics Workshop (Organized by The LE@D)
You’ll leave the course with tools and strategies that will help youmake a difference in your business.
In a world that is full of data-driven marketing and analytics, we often forget how important it is to visualize our results and delivering them in an easy-to-understand way. In almost every culture, to present the results tends to be an after-thought, and presentation seems to be just a big mesh of information and visuals on PowerPoint. This workshop provides an broad overview to introduce and demystify key concepts in Web Analytics beyond numbers, covering KPI (Key Performance Indicators), Hypothesis, PDCA cycle, Trend Analysis, Business Analysis, Time Based Analysis, Concept diagram and Estimating Ad Spend.
- To provide preview of technical and business oriented skills.
- To optimize business results by looking at businesses from different perspectives: Business Analytical, Customer Behavior, and Online Traffic.
About the Speaker
Arun is leading web analytics industry as a WACA Certified Web Analytics Master in Singapore. His clear and logical teaching style have helped many participants to understand complicated WACA contents easily.
WACA Certified Course 2015:
- “Web Analytics Consultants Certified Course”
- “Associate Web Analytics Consultants Course”
- “Senior Web Analytics Consultants Course”
- “Web Analytics Master Course”
- Tulane University – A.B. Freeman School of Business
- The University of Texas at Austin