Launch your business with better marketing.
And get your first paying customer in a week.
Pre-enrolment is now open.
Program starts on 7th February 2022.
Your business can change lives.
Become a better marketer.
Marketing is how we create value, and doing better marketing is the best way to reach people who will benefit from your products and services.
Marketing is not just for E-commerce businesses. It’s a skill that you can learn and practice.
You can do better marketing – the kind that works and changes people’s lives.
Growth Marketing 360
Growth Marketing 360 is an 8-weeks program that will teach you digital marketing. You’ll learn to do marketing for the real world, apply it to your business and get customers.
It’s not a bunch of tutorial videos. It’s a workshop. You will do the work of marketing.
Who’s it for?
Entrepreneurs, business owners, and marketers.
What is taught?
- Business lessons and growth fundamentals.
- Digital marketing strategies, tools and framework.
- A place to build your business and get help without getting judged
- Case studies and real-life lessons.
How does it work?
There are 4 parts to Growth Marketing 360.
1. Video Lessons
There are 58 video lessons on digital marketing. We release them every week – on Monday and Wednesday
- To build a marketing strategy.
- Tools, frameworks, and examples for good marketing.
- Step by step process to doing digital marketing.
- To get customers and grow a business.
Each lesson has questions and assignments, designed to get you working. You will apply the lessons for the business you are marketing.
The assignments will get you to:
- Design a marketing strategy.
- Do keyword and competitive research.
- Build a website.
- Set up web analytics.
- Run paid advertising on Facebook, Google, etc.
- And more…
The biggest part of this program comes from connecting with the other students through the discussion board.
Whether it’s a question, feedback, or answer you have. You’ll find that the more you support the others, the more you get back in return.
Reuben and the LEAD team will be actively helping, prompting, and providing help in the discussion board.
4. Live Calls
There will be a total of 10 video calls through the program. Calls are done on Wednesdays at 8PM.
It’s quite common to receive invitations for extra live classes throughout the program, depending on questions raised.
All video calls are recorded. You will be able to catch-up if you miss a session.
Some of the marketing tools you’ll work with:
The program runs over 8 weeks.
Averagely, we see students spending about 1 hour a day on the program. Your time will be spent doing marketing, going through the lessons, and engaging in discussions.
Who is it for?
The program works best if you have a business, with products and services you want to sell.
If you don’t have a business yet, you’ll create one during the program.
Week 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is marketing.
- Zero to launch strategy.
- Creating marketing funnels.
- Mastering copywriting techniques.
Week 2: Build Your High-Converting Website
- Build a high-converting website (WordPress)
- Apply analytics to your website.
- Remarketing tactics for products/services.
- Getting your first customer.
Week 3: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Content
- Implement content marketing for your businesses.
- Building a content marketing funnel.
- How to rank #1 on Google with SEO.
- Drive revenue with content marketing strategies.
Week 4: Build Revenue through Social Media
- Marketing on social media (Facebook, Instagram & YouTube.)
- Implement social tools for your business.
- How to create ‘viral’ content for social media.
- 4 pillars of social media marketing
- 3-steps strategy to avoid social PR disasters.
Week 5: Scaling With Paid Advertising
- Scaling business revenue with paid advertising.
- Google search, display, and YouTube advertising.
- Building your paid ads sales funnel.
- Cross-platform advertising strategies.
- Analytics secrets for paid ad campaigns.
Week 6: Email Marketing & Community Marketing
- List-building strategies.
- Email copywriting, subject lines & optimization.
- Creating email automations.
- Measuring success metrics, open/click optimization and result benchmark.
Week 7: Advanced Web Analytics
- Uncover revenue insights with Google Analytics 4.
- Goal tracking, micro & macro conversions with Google Tag Manager.
- Explore multiple tracking & customer behavior tools.
- Heat-mapping, user tagging, video recording, and content analysis.
Online Coaching Calls
Coaching calls are held every Wednesday, 8PM – 9PM. You can find recordings to catch up if you have a schedule change.
Meet your instructor.
Head of Marketing, Founder of Cat Insights
Reuben Ch’ng is head of marketing, entrepreneur, growth marketer and HRDF trainer with over 10+ years of experience working & training brands such as TNB Malaysia, Sony, Nando’s, UEM, Media Prima Digital, History Channel and Pacific West.
He started his entrepreneurial journey as a founder of a music school and recording studio, Cat Studio – before moving into the media world where he worked on several broadcast projects. With his media experience, Reuben then took the position of business director in the mobile AdTech industry, working with FMCGs and corporates on advertising and marketing campaigns.
As an entrepreneur, he runs several education and media companies. Cat Studio, a music/recording school, Audio Mentor, an online media publication and LEAD.
The nice thing about enrolling in a digital marketing course at LEAD is that you get additional benefits – tools, software, and more.
Premium DIVI WordPress Theme
Drag-and-drop WordPress theme. Spend less time building your website, and more time reaching your customers.
1-year Web Hosting
Pay nothing for hosting to build your website. Transfer to your own hosting when you’re ready.
Students from the program.
Students from around Malaysia, in large and small companies, have taken this program to improve their marketing and walked away with a high-ROI skill set.
Runs one of the largest tyre service & sales business in Northern Malaysia. She owns the online space for her business with the help of SEO and growth marketing.
Uses advanced digital marketing and social media strategies to acquire clients. He runs a profitable 6 figure personal training brand.
Growth Marketing 360
Launch your business and get paying customers in under a week.
- 8-weeks marketing program: Weekly lessons on business and marketing, with assignments to launch your business.
- Weekly coaching calls: Receive help to grow your business.
- Student support: A growing, passionate community filled with the smartest marketers to learn and grow from.
Program starts on Feb 7th
Pre-enrol now to save on fees.
Format: Real-time online.
Commitment: Approx. 1 hour a day.
Earn a certificate.
A good marketer is one who does things, not the one who owns a piece of paper. That said, we’re happy to award you with a completion certificate – at the end.
If your company contributes a levy to HRDF, Growth Marketing 360 allows you to claim a portion of the program fees.
We don’t offer refunds, but we don’t think you will request for a refund – given the growth you’ll achieve upon completing the program.
Even after the program, the community you can still contribute and receive from the passionate community.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: What’s the most indispensable digital marketing skill? To put money on the table.
Most digital marketing courses never focus on that and instead, teaches you boring, long-winded ‘digital’ marketing tactics that don’t work.
A: Yes, this is what the student support is for. Although, the implementation will have to be done by you.