Join The Data Science Uncut Bootcamp
In this 4-week bootcamp, you’ll learn & work on everything to make you able to handle data science projects confidently as a data professional.
- Complete 4 data science projects.
- Practice with real-world problems & solve them.
- Get certified as a data professional.
4 Week Bootcamp: 12th July – 12th August 2021
Subscribe to our data science newsletter – and be first to know when the bootcamp re-opens.
We don’t share your information or spam you. Unsubscribe anytime.
July 12th, 2021
7-10 hours/week for 4 weeks. Get immerse into the process.
4 data science projects
Level up with essential data science skills and a portfolio.
THIS BOOTCAMP IS FOR
Complete beginners. This bootcamp will level you up.
Confidently handle data science projects in 30 days
What’s in the bootcamp
- Small group of 25 people, who values putting in the work and not just trying to sound smart by throwing around words like Big Data and AI.
- Real-world data science projects that ensures you can solve data problems at work – and not look like a dummy.
- Live chat support, connecting your peers, the student community and LEAD instructors.
- Daily lessons & tasks released everyday in chunk-size, step-by-step videos and worksheets.
- Weekly live coaching to guide you, hold you accountable, get detailed feedback and move forward.
- Weekly workload: 6-10 hours per week, of classes, practice, including live training sessions.
- Private Pro Group community for extended help, learning and collaboration (lifetime access.)
- Bootcamp fees: MYR2,200
Learn by doing, not watching.
Complete 4 data science projects.
Learn to do prediction based on data, predict any events before it happens.
Understand the relationship between variables and what factor matters most.
Social media analysis
Know exactly how customers, voters, users feel, think, respond to your organization.
Gain deep insights about your customers & their desires.
Experience real-life data projects.
Level up your data analytics skills
This Bootcamp expands your boundaries and employability when you pick up 21st-century skillsets used by actual data professionals at work.
Automate tasks using Python
You will learn Python as you work on the data science projects.
Learn to determine opinions and the market sentiments with data.
Processing data using SQL
Learn to process, structure, and optimize databases with SQL.
Predict events using classification techniques, modeling and more.
Presentation & visualizations
Learn to build visualization and present findings with confidence.
Forecasting using regressions
Learn techniques to forecast and optimize business processes.
Business Intelligence Tools
Put your hands on popular business intelligence tools used at work.
Increase sales using product recommendation
Learn to build recommender systems, just like the ones you see on Netflix, Amazon & YouTube.
Learn from a practitioner
Dr. Lau Cher Han
Chief Data Scientist, Founder of LEAD, Machine Learning researcher, Microsoft Excel World Champion.
What makes instructors like Dr. Lau different? Like many hard-working professionals, Dr. Lau works in practice. For every day of teaching, he does 3-5 days consulting and working with brands.
Dr. Lau has trained executives and companies such as IBM, Dell, Intel, Bank Islam and TNB Malaysia to break into data science, big data, and artificial intelligence.
And with over 15 years of experience in software development, database technologies, data mining and analytics – he has consulted companies such as Intel, Jabil, HP and the Selangor Government.
What’s inside the bootcamp?
What you get.
Receive daily video lessons.
in Class Platform & Pro Group.
Receive bite-sized video tutorials every day, complete with the tasks you need to complete in the Class Platform.
Publish your work to receive feedback from your instructor and peers within the Pro Group.
Join online live training session.
Enforce your learning and application with online live training.
Gain new insights, expert guidance, and learn from live Q&A by engaging with the community and trainer.
Online live session with be held once on a weekday evening and Saturday morning (each week).
Get instant guidance.
in the student support channel.
Your instructor will be reachable (within minutes) in the student chat support channel, where you can ask questions and get help to complete your data science tasks.
Finish 4 portfolio-ready data science projects
that you can use for job interviews.
The bootcamp keeps you true to your goal – where you’ll be challenged to finish 4 real-world data science projects and learn by practice.
Because you’ll be working with real data problems, the projects you complete can be easily turned into a portfolio for a data science interview.
Receive a certification.
And tell people about your new skillsets.
Put up the certificate on your LinkedIn profile, and immediately increase your employability and value in the market.
What our alumni think.
What is this bootcamp, really worth?
“I’ve learnt how to do things faster, including the type of tools, software and libraries to use to achieve my tasks faster. And I like the support given by the team where I could get help for some tasks I have at work.”
“What I like about the course by LEAD is its real-life experiences from the instructors and as well as the continuous support that the team gives. They are always online helping me, 6 AM to 1 AM in the morning. That shows dedication.”
“The course was comprehensive and it taught me everything I need to know about and the industry practices both – locally and globally. And I think the rest of it will have to be on my own to discover.”
Join Data Science Uncut Bootcamp Now
This digital classroom bootcamp style will transform the way you work with data and give you skillsets to build analytics dashboards and do predictive analytics.
Upon applying, you’ll receive a confirmation within 3 working days if you’re accepted. You’ll get access to your Digital Classrom and support group.
When you apply now.
- Lifetime access & future updates
- Complete digital classroom recordings
- Downloads, resources and extra content
- Welcome to join any future live training
- Lifetime support and certificate
Start date: 12th July 2021 (Monday)
Time: 12th July – Onboard & Day 1 (GMT +8)
Venue: Digital Classroom
Need support or have some questions?
Call: +018-2777 989
Potentially Asked Questions
Here are some questions you probably would have.
What if I miss a day because I’m busy?
- Not an issue! We designed the Bootcamp, understanding that you are a busy working person and it’s only natural to have to miss out on a day – or two. You’ll be able to catch up.
Is the Bootcamp or cert accredited?
Proudly, no. Accreditation makes sense for certain types of education, but that is not what makes great data professionals.
We’ll happily provide completion certificates upon the end. But know this.
Instead of having a paper to ‘prove’ you know something, how about having 4 completed data science projects to show for?
Do I need prior tech or coding knowledge?
- None. The Bootcamp doesn’t require prerequisites or prior knowledge. Bring your curiosity and desire to grow, and that’s enough.
Why can’t I just learn online myself?
- You can. However, it’s faster and more efficient to learn data science with someone to guide you. And while most online courses are ‘self-paced’, we designed this Bootcamp to be ‘instructor-led-paced’, to keep you accountable.
Is there an exam?
- No. We’re beginning to drop examinations because we believe ‘test to grade’ is ruining education, as it limits discovery and incentivizes students to ask questions like, “Will this be on the test?”
How long is the bootcamp?
The Bootcamp is designed for 30 days. This would translate into more than 60+ hours of learning and work.
But we’re really vouching for life-long learning. Often times we see real learning happening after a course, where our students continue to self-discover and interact with their peers.