Data Science Masterclass
How to Uncover Profitable Business Insights – With Excel
Yes, with that (not-so-small) program, Microsoft Excel.
If you thought you need to use advanced programs like Tableau or Python to analyze big data – this masterclass will prove you wrong.
During this masterclass, you’ll learn:
- How to find common business insights with Excel.
- 3 simple Excel tricks for data analysis.
- Practice: Build a machine learning model with Excel.
(The masterclass runs on Zoom. There are no replays.)
28th April, 2022
9PM – 10PM
Who is this for?
People who work with data.
Wait… Excel. Seriously?
Most people think they need to use cool platforms for any serious data analytics work.
The truth is – at the beginning of most data science projects, data scientists will first use Excel to understand a dataset, before starting to code.
That means learning to use Excel for data analytics, is the first step to becoming a data analyst.
Here are more Excel benefits:
- It’s on most computers. (If not, Google Sheets is a great alternative.)
- No need to write or debug code.
- Straightforward for low-complexity calculations.
- Makes a good foundation for doing big data analytics.
Learn from an Excel world champion.
Why is the masterclass free?
LEAD is an education company and we run masterclasses like this to help individuals become more skilled. There may be a good possibility that we could help you.
If you find value in what we do, you might be interested to join our programs. That’s it. No sketchy, pressure-selling.
LEAD is a tech institute for Data Science, Digital Marketing & Full Stack Web Development.
Office (Kuala Lumpur):
LEAD, 1 Powerhouse, Horizon Penthouse, No, 1, Persiaran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.