Full-Stack Data scientists are also known as “unicorns.” They have the skillsets to handle more sophisticated projects than a regular data scientist, and they also get paid more.
Duration: 30 mins
Source code in the video: https://gist.github.com/drhanlau/82347331a6d440c6ef3725126db4ff44
What you will be learning:
- How to differentiate yourself from other data professionals
- Negotiate a higher pay as you can add value that others can’t
- Handle end-to-end data science projects with ‘extra’ tech skills
- Develop web development skills for data science projects
What you will be and achieve:
- Go from regular to full stack data scientist.
- Discover the type of work full-stack data scientists do.
- Learn how to perform as a full-stack data scientist.
Web development skills as a data person
Learning to develop websites and web applications will open doors to opportunities. If you want to learn full stack web development, we recommend you join Zero to Market, our proven full stack web development workshop for beginners.